March 13, 2013

Craigslist Hunting

I am beyond obsessed with this San Francisco town home designed by Tyler Dawson. Pink and gold and grey, oh my! Despite an abundance of vintage and antique furnishings, the space still feels completely modern. It gives me hope that I can create a chic home using Craigslist as my primary source.

All images via Tyler Dawson Designs. Published in House Beautiful, November 2011.
Credits: Photography -Matthew Millman; ‘Bleeding Orange’ painting - Lana Gomez.

I've long been in search for an oriental rug, and occasionally will check what options are on Craig. I always skip over the plush pastel orientals that have an 80s feel...but this home might just make me reconsider. Here's one for sale on ebay for $160. Of course this isn't nearly as fabulous as the one in the photo above...not even close. Could it work, or is it just too 80's?



1 comment:

  1. I say you could totally make that work for you. The inspiration space really gives some clear direction to help balance it out- primarily all the darker, more traditional furniture and accents. Seriously, I can picture it now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...